Friday, April 8, 2016

Advice, Please?

So I have a couple things that I'm posting about today.
First, for my paper I am writing about the positives technology has for sleep, mainly the apps used to assist you to sleep. I am trying to decide whether to write about the reviews on these kinds of apps, the science behind the apps, or both. I have been leaning more towards the science side, but I am not completely sure I want to leave out the reviews on such apps.
And second, I want to get some opinions on my intro.


Even though technology has a negative connotation when sleep is involved, technology actually can help, instead of hinder, your ability to sleep. There are plenty of apps created for the purpose of helping the downloader sleep better. With all the negatives, the positives of technology are often overlooked, such as these apps. Technology would continue to assist today’s society, even though there are some downsides.

Should I add more to it? Does the wording work? Do I need to change anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment