Friday, April 1, 2016

Outline

So for my paper I'm writing about how technology isn't completely terrible when it comes to sleep. I have a tentative outline, but I am still not sure if I am making my paper as organized as it could be.

Here's what I have:

Intro:  Even though technology has a negative connotation when sleep is involved, technology actually can help, instead of hinder, your ability to sleep. There are plenty of apps created for the purpose of helping the downloader sleep better.
Focus on negatives first 
Light
Distraction
Sources:
The types of apps
Alarm
§  Wakes you up at best time
§  Types of sounds used to wake you up
Tracking
§  Movement
§  Fit bit
§  Other tracking things
Noise
§  Types of noise
§  Meditation
§  Why do these noises help you sleep?
Sources:

Do you think this is a good outline? Is there anything I'm missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment