Friday, April 1, 2016

Yik Yak

Over the course of my project I have seen a lot of positivity from students. So, I wanted to share some with you to make a happy Friday. "To the guy who complimented my dress outside of Shaw I know I said thank you but I'm having a shit day and you made me smile, so thanks again." "To the girl who paid for my meal in rams den today. God Bless. Time to pay it forward." "To the girls who are never mentioned in Yaks: You look beautiful today." I love this and I think it's a wonderful thing that people are being so kind to others. These are just a few of the many I have. I don't want to give away too much from my project because then it won't be any fun later on, but I'm glad that it's looking like I'll have a good report when I get to present later on this month.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see this! I honestly feel that Shepherd has one of the most positive and open-minded communities I've ever been around, and I would argue that our YikYak reflects that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really did enjoy reading the nice Yik Yak's when I had the app. Shepherd is a really great community, and I think Yik Yak can actually reflect that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this is a nice change from where I am from. There many were just mean or just trying to look cool with their jokes

    ReplyDelete