Friday, April 1, 2016

Thoughts on my Thesis

Hey everyone! I think this is the thesis that I want to go with for this paper but I just wanted to make sure that this makes sense and see what you're thoughts of my topic are. 

I plan on exploring the influence of third-wave feminism on Disney films such as Zootopia, Frozen, and Big Hero 6. Disney producers are working towards promoting third-wave feminist ideals and emphasizing the idea that women are in control of their own futures and their own bodies. (Thesis) Although Disney’s monolith Frozen seems to support third-wave feminist viewpoints Big Hero 6 and Zootopia truly embody and support feminist ideals by challenging traditional masculine traits in young men, including women in primarily masculine careers, all while not undermining or alienating women who choose more traditional female roles.
Please let me know what you guys think and any points you would like to bring up or discuss about my thesis or topic!
Also an April Fool's idea for people today!
 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm sure my parents would love for me to prank them on April fools by spoiling their soda. As for your thesis, your paper sounds really interesting but I haven't seen Zootopia or Frozen, so Im not sure how I could help you out.

    ReplyDelete