Friday, April 1, 2016

for my paper this is my start

For my paper, I will be talking about the introduction of cellphone use in the classrooms of high school. I think that all technology has a useful implacation, but for example, cellphones started as a way of communication and it is hard to separate the educational implacation of cellphones to the use we use them in our day-to-day lives. Cellphones can be used much like computers can with the recent advancements in technology. We can go online and do research on them, just like computers, but like computers, we can access distracting websites. This is what most of the debates is on, whether it is worth the risk of letting students have access to these distraction just to have this technology at there fingertips. On one side kids know how to use their phones already. It is easy for to maneuver through their phones, unlike kids on copter given by the school. Many of them do not know how to use the operating systems that are on provided computers to the same extent that they would if it was the same system they used at ther house.

This is the start of what I have in a very simplistic way of putting it.
Tell me what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment